How many times have you entered a no limit poker tournament and not cashed? Or you have never won an event?
Perhaps it’s time for you to get out help so you can stop making the same mistakes and improve your tournament play.
Here are three options to improve your game:
1. Ask friends for help
The advantages of using friends is that it does not cost you any money and they are nearby. They can watch you play online or sit behind you while you play at a casino. The disadvantages are that your friends can not help If you compete against them, you can not Nowbet.
2. Hire a poker coach
The advantages of using a poker coach are the ones that can help you improve your game. The disadvantage is the cost The big seminars from Poker Pros often cost thousands of dollars.
3. Get a Poker Evaluation.
The advantages of a poker evaluation is that it is totally free and When you have completed the test, you are not the right answer but also you get specific advice on your answer.
Getting help means knowing these:
1. Do you have the right mindset to win a poker tournament?
2. Do you know how to play in early stages of a poker tournament?
3. Do you know the best way to play pocket Jacks?
4. Do you know when it is the right or wrong time for a continuation bet?
5. Do you really understand how to use a semi-bluff?
6. Do you know when to bet or check on flops?
7. Do you know how to take advantage of scare cards?
8. Do you know how to approach heads-up play?
If you are not making any money playing poker, get help Ask friends, hire a coach or start with a Free Poker Evaluation.
Mitchell Cogert is the author of “Tournament Poker: 101 Winning Moves.” It is the only reference book to reveal the plays. These plays are based on review 20 years worth of tournament poker strategies and by real play against Daniel Negreanu, Erick Lindgren, David Pham and other top pros. The book is highly rated with 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon and a # 1 best seller in it’s category.
Checkout the poker evaluation at Tournament Poker.